Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Stylin' Dylan


Ok, so if you only know Dylan through my blogs and pictures and have not had the pleasure of interacting with the little ball of strangeness that is our son, I have to explain something:  at the young age of 2 1/2, he already carries himself in a way that casually announces, "Yeah, I'm just cool like that."  His walk is more of a strut.  His confidence and independence are somewhat uncanny (obviously, he got a lot of Doug's genes).  He is. . . .an alternative thinker.  I'm afraid its already quite obvious that he's destined for lifelong weirdness.  But I thought I would share a bit of normal 2 year oldness with all of you--he was very proud of this Davy Crockett hat (hand stitched by Daddy) and Iron Man Burger King toy glasses combo.  I think he looks pretty awesome myself.  That's my little man.

No comments: