Saturday, December 13, 2008

Just the pictures

Kylie Clark arrived in Visalia, CA at 9:21pm on December 12, 2008.  She's 21 inches long and weighs 9lbs, 11 oz.  I'll write about L&D later, but here's at least some pictures to get started.

Kylie and I getting to know each other right after delivery.
Looking nice and big and plump on the warmer.
The kids checking her out for the first time.  Dylan kept saying "my turns".  He didn't want to share her.
Enjoying the Cadillac at Costco while wandering Visalia with Yaya.
Daddy checking out Kyle while I get cleaned up (she pooped all over me!!)
Dylan and Yaya talking to Kylie just before heading home.
Kylie was very alert while hanging out with her Daddy this morning.  Look at her holding that head up!
Doug cutting the cord (it had a big knot in it, but she was just fine).

6 comments:

Callie said...

Becka, she's beautiful! Look at those chubby little legs already! I love it! I'm so glad that you are both doing well. I was thinking of you all day yesterday! Can't wait to see more pictures. What a blessing babies are...what a wonderful Christmas gift for you and your family!

...Laura... said...

Congatulations! She's so big and beautiful! I hope you have a quick and healthy recovery.

Becky said...

Congrats guys! I hope it went as smoothly as you planned. And hello - that is a huge baby...love that she already has those cute inner thigh rolls that babies get. Were your other two as big and if they were - bless you for natural L&D - and by natural - I'm not referring to drugs and epidurals - I'm referring to spinals and c-sections...I hope the following weeks of adjustment go smoothly for you guys. Becky

Sam and Kurtis said...

She is beautiful. Dylan seems to like her don't think you'll have to worry about that at least for a little bit. Here is to a good easy baby. I think due to your relatively miserable pregnancy she should be an angel. She looks like a good little baby love the picture with doug. Didn't know he was becoming part of the clause family lol it looks good on him though he looks like a rugged hockey player. by the way i think you look beautiful i wished i looked that good after delivery. Love you all.

Jen said...

YAY! for pictures and this modern blogging world! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend! She is one healthy looking baby, that's for sure! And she definitely looks like one of your already! I love how alert her eyes already look! Congratulations! I love you guys and we'll see you soon!!

Kirby and Logan Hoffer said...

Oh she is Beautiful! I hope you have a super fast recovery ;) Congratulations to that new Big Brother and Big sister too and of course to Dad!