Tuesday, June 16, 2009

HIghlights


So, the end of last week there was this mini-mental breakdown thing.  Not really interested in talking about it (but will clarify that it was not in any way directed at my kids or husband).  Needed a change of scenery, so. . .quick beach trip.  Stayed at Avila Lighthouse Suites. . .fabulous resort.  50 yards from playground. . .faces the beach. . .most comfortable and spacious suites. . .heated pool right in front of said beach.  Fabulous 36 hours.  Different person than I was Friday.




Kylie was mesmerized by the sand--absolutely loved it. Grabbing and dumping and studying.  Couldn't get enough.  Would not look at the camera to save my life.
What would a trip to the coast be without a stop at Cayucos?  It was such an awesome weekend, I gained like 4 or 5 pounds.

1 comment:

Kfrogdiva said...

Doug was a wonderful husband and dad to load everyone up and go to the beach! We went while my parents were here, but I am thinking of taking the girls for the day, and anyone else who wants to hop in our car, or hop in theirs and follow us...let me know if you are interested :)