Friday, July 31, 2009

Ugh

Have I mentioned how much I hate getting dressed?
Have a work thing I'm going to with Doug tonight.
Playing the professional wife role (its a casual thing, fortunately), 
but trying to find something to wear. . . .
Oy.
So few options.
Even fewer that fit right on any given day.
I should just go buy new clothes.
Especially since my favorite pair of pants ripped along the side seam
a couple of weeks ago.
But there are just so many other things I want to spend money on.
More school clothes for Keilana.
Dylan will need fall clothes desperately when the weather turns cold
(He has exactly 2 pairs of long pants that fit--
one with a hole in the knee--
and no long shirts or coat).
Bunk beds.
Toy boxes.
Potted plants.
Utility shelves.
Planter boxes.
BBQ supplies (so we can actually start using our expensive BBQ).
*Sigh*
Maybe I'll just get pregnant.
I have lots of cute maternity clothes.
And then no one notices that I'm fat.
Just smile and say, "Its all baby!" 
and people humor you.
They even think your pudgy self is cute.

1 comment:

Kirby and Logan Hoffer said...

Ugh Clothes! I feel your pain! I desperately need new clothes(ones that fit) and can't bring myself to buy any as we have so many other things I would rather spend the money on