Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Random stuff

I had another appointment with my midwife today.  Everything looks good.  I'm at 28 weeks (12--or rather 13 1/2--to go!) and my uterus is measuring 29cm (the height of the uterus generally corresponds with the week of pregnancy, so she's still measuring a little big).  Her heartbeat is nice and strong, though it took a while to find because she's sitting a little sideways.

But the exciting news is that. . . .Keilana wore a sweater to school this morning!  Ok, so maybe that's not exciting to some people, but it is for me.  When we left the house at 7:45 this morning, it was only in the mid 50s.  Its 11:30 now and still only in the low 70s.  Fall might be on its way after all!  Hallelujah!  

The bad news is, Keilana has her first cold of the season.  Yesterday morning she sounded a little stuffy when she got up, but I wrote it off to yucky Central Valley air quality.  But today she is definitely very stuffy, a bit tired and has a very mild cough.  Hopefully she'll be better in time to go to the Tulare County Fair tomorrow evening!

1 comment:

Callie said...

Yay on wearing a sweater!!! It is still really warm here, but it is cooling off. It is on average 10-20 degrees cooler now than this summer. I am totally with you on wanting the cooler weather. It is amazing how much one can miss winter!