Thursday, September 18, 2008

Week 29

Neither of my first two pregnancies created the kind of demands for my expanding belly as this one has.  Did none of you care how fat I was 2 or 4 years ago? Anyway, in an effort to hush the whining, here is another picture of my belly.  I promise that I do have other maternity clothes.  I actually don't even wear this shirt all that often, but it seems to be the one I always have on when the annoying requests for pictures get the best of me.  I am starting to feel quite elephantine.  I have a posteriorly tipped uterus and the baby is sitting a bit sideways--I hate to think what I would look like if that weren't the case. . . .So, just a sliver under 3 months til I deliver (and just in case you are as rude as my coworkers, yes I do still have that long to go!)

7 comments:

Kirby and Logan Hoffer said...

those last 3 months seem to take forever don't they? its kind of nice actually to see you in the same shirt as the other ones....easier to see differences that way! You look great!

Callie said...

Ahhh...cute! I agree with Logan about the shirt. I really wish I would have worn the same shirt in all of my pictures because it does help to see the change in the expanding belly!

I think a lot of the demands for more pictures of your belly is due to the fact that others have gone through pregnancies and have kiddos now as opposed to the first and possibly the second baby! :) Plus, you didn't have a blog last time around. :)

Rude comments while pregnant are awful! Hang in there. I would get so frustrated when people found out that I was due in April and would go, "Really? That much longer?!?" Slap, slap! Although, I think I preferred those comments to the "When are you due?" question after you have already had the baby! Ugh. I had someone ask me the other day if I were pregnant. Men really shouldn't be able to comment about pregnancies! Seriously, I was just starting to feel good about myself again! :)

...Laura... said...

This is a beautiful picture. I love the expression. I'm also pretty sure I was begging you for belly pics with your last one. Not sure about the first... I wasn't too into babies at the time. I think it's because once you get to the age of having kids, it's more exciting when your friends do. And since you started before all of us, we just didn't realize how cute the belly pics are.

And I think you look great- there's still lots more room for 3 months of growth. I don't think you look to big. Rude coworkers.

Becky said...

Belly pics are awesome. Then, we can see your progression. I hear that the last trimester isn't fun. Is that true?

Danegar Nutz said...

IM ON YUR INTERTUBES...READIN YUR BLAWGS!

Sam and Kurtis said...

I think you look great!!! i'm so excited to see kylie. Your belly isn't that big. Although i don't envy you a bit i'm so glad to not have a belly anymore. Its a little odd when you have it but at least its still you, but when i see pregnant women its still weird to me that there is acutally a baby in there. lol. anyway love ya hope all is well.

Becky said...

You're so beautiful!! It doesn't make me anxious to have another one anytime soon though. :) I just like watching everyone else experience the fun.