Thursday, January 8, 2009

Growing So Fast. . . .

Kylie went to the doctor this morning.  [So did Dylan and Keilana, but since there weren't appointments for either of them, the spent the whole time "riding" the various ginormous stuffed animals at the office.  Keilana likes the giraffe best, but for some reason Dylan loves trying to ride the kangaroo.  I've said it before, and I'll say it again: that kid is weird!]  She was once again very calm and content through the exam.  I love our pediatrician.  He really likes kids, of course, but  he loves babies.  He is about my parents' age and thinks his daughter is being really stubborn because she keeps telling him to forget it when he asks for a grandbaby for Christmas every year.

Anyway, she currently measures 22 1/4 inches long and weighs 11 pounds even.  I totally called it.  Last night I told Doug I thought she was right around 11 pounds:)  She's starting to smile a bit now (on purpose) and is just such an easy baby.  I know I keep saying that, but I just can't quite get over it!

No comments: