Thursday, September 24, 2009

Vanishing Posts

I didn't even realize that two of my posts were gone until someone asked me what happened to them. I did some investigating and it seems that last week when I opened the Edit page to work on something else and then walked away from the computer, Keilana may have deleted a couple. Sorry! They weren't terribly interesting, so no worries.

Oh, kids. I will never forget the day I walked into the living room of our little tiny apartment and found my not-quite-18 month old up on the desk with a Sharpie, the entire screen of our practically new Mac covered in black permanent marker. She dropped the marker and looked at me in fear as I screeched, "NNNNOOOOOOOO!!" I spanked her little behind once, put her in her crib and started trying to scrub the marker off the LCD screen while crying and repeating the mantra, "Its only a computer. Its only a computer!" (I was very pregnant with Destructobot #2, so hormones did influence my emotions a bit). I felt both greatly relieved and remarkably stupid when Doug got home and easily cleaned every last trace off with a little bit of rubbing alcohol and a paper towel.

But its nice that, at 5 years old, she has graduated to more sophisticated destruction.

1 comment:

Callie said...

I was just going to tell you that rubbing alcohol works miracles with Sharpies! :) I learned that one while teaching.