Monday, October 19, 2009

Dylanisms

A few of my favorite recent Dylan moments.

Dylan: "No, I not Dylan"
Me: "Who are you?"
Dylan: "I lil Doug!"

Dylan: stomping around the house and growling
Me: Dylan, what are you doing?
Dylan: I playing rumpus! (Did I mention we saw Where the Wild Things Are on Friday)

Dylan: "A firefighter truck!"
Me: "Its not a firefighter truck, its a fire truck"
Dylan: "No, it firefighter truck."
Me: "No, Dylan, its just a fire truck"
Dylan: "No, the truck not on fire. It for firefighters."
(His logic was indisputable. I gave that one to him).

Dylan (at McDermont and discovering that Doug was nowhere to be found): "Daddy's not home"

Me: Dylan, stop that or I'm gonna spank your behind.
Dylan: Don't you dare.

1 comment:

Christa said...

Oh, the insightfulness of little children...gotta love it.