Monday, May 19, 2008

Another list. . .

I'm grateful for:

*Keilana's proclivity for ditching her shoes, like myself and my father before me.

*swimming pools (104 in May? you've got to be kidding me)

*health insurance

*finding cute clothes on killer clearance deals

*flip flops and Crocs

*hand-me-downs

*Doctors who are good at what they do and don't talk to me like I'm an idiot

*Daisies

*Clean floors

*Double strollers

*Pledge--oh how it makes my piano shine!

*City parks

*Good children's books

*Pictures of home

*the internet (thank you, Mr. Gore!)

*stupid movies that make me laugh

*the smell of jasmine on a warm night

*mountains

*tweezers

*oak trees

*baby wipes

*disposable diapers

*good books (and time to read them)

*people who have good senses of humor about themselves

*a fun job

*Keilana's verbal skills

*kittens

*latex gloves (for keeping my hands free of kitten poop!)

*clean drinking water

*air conditioning

*solar panels

*Dylan's bellybutton obsession

*free furniture (thanks for the mattress, Christa!)

*girly little girl stuff

*good friends, near and far

4 comments:

Callie said...

I'm with you on the pool! I have my 6 week check up Wednesday and I am hoping they'll release me to swim!

Jen said...

I'm grateful for your grateful lists! I feel I can echo most of your sentiments and it's nice to be reminded once in awhile of the little things that make life so sweet. Thank you!

Christa said...

i'm super grateful for hand-me-downs too. the good ward of tulare 2nd has essentially kept Keith clothed for at least a year and a half!

...Laura... said...

I too love your list... I think I'll copy it. I'm not very good at remembering the little things I'm thankful for, so maybe it will be a good task for me to write them down. :)

*bellybutton obsession... does he try and lift your shirt up to see yours, ALL the time?! drives me crazy!