Thursday, May 22, 2008

Chef Keilana!



Keilana got this set (along with a cookbook) from my mom for her second birthday.  Its gotten a LOT of use since then.  Yesterday she came up stairs wearing the whole ensemble and said, "Mommy, I'm ready to cook sketti with you."  When I told her it wasn't quite time to make dinner yet, she said, "Cooking with Chef Pig Keilana!"  Her favorite TV show is Word World, and pig is always the Chef.  So now she seems to think that Chef anything must also involve Pig.

2 comments:

...Laura... said...

That's cute! It would make sense that chef anything involves a pig, right? Way to teach the little kids that involving food makes you a pig... or am I reading into that too much?!

Sam and Kurtis said...

that is absolutly adorable!!!!!! oh my gosh you definatly need to scrap book that one.