Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day

Daddy spent Saturday snowshoeing up at Wolverton, so the kids and I spent the day making cookies.  Sugar cookies are one of Keilana's absolutely most favorite things to do.

The flowers Doug got me for Valentine's Day.



While I was doing some pre-cookie dishes, Dylan decided to color himself with a Sharpie.





Keilana enjoyed actually frosting the cookies.  Dylan enjoyed adding extra food coloring and eating the frosting.



Dylan was set to work on a block task while Keilana was put in charge of sprinkles.  I only need so many tiny sugar crystals all over my kitchen floor, after all.



The very proud cookie maker with her finished product.


1 comment:

Sam and Kurtis said...

i can't beleive how bit they are getting. I can't wait to see you all. I just got thinking the other day about how in a few weeks i'm going to be a quarter of a century old. when did we grow up. I know i ask that often but seriously.