Friday, March 12, 2010

Guess what?

Kylie, in all her runny-nosed, goopy-eyed, mouth-breathing misery, took a super long nap today. So I busted my butt while she snoozed. Then there may have been some big sister bribery and some extra computer time (OK, a lot of extra computer time) involved for Dylan, but (drum roll. . . . .):

my house is clean as a whistle (or at least as tidy as a flute)

both of my lessons are prepared

my talk is written (I need to go over it a few times)

the last two loads of laundry are in the washer and dryer

the kids are happily in bed

Boo-yah, cold and flu season. Take that!

2 comments:

Nate and Annah Butterfield said...

Good job! I am rather impressed 'cause I cant exactly say the same and I only have 1.

Christa said...

you speak in church a lot! your talks must rock... ;)