Saturday, March 6, 2010

*sigh*

Its Saturday night. My house is kind of a mess, but I've been on my feet all day, so I really have little energy left. I can't ever relax until its clean, though, so I imagine I'll get to it. I stupidly went to bed sometime just before 2 last night, knowing that I had an extra kid, a Primary activity, and several large tasks to get done today.

In the mean time, I haven't yet started my lesson for tomorrow morning, either of my lessons for next week (I switched weeks I teach RS this month to accommodate my mom's upcoming visit), the talk I'm supposed to give next week, or this month's newsletter. I should get to some of that.

On the other hand, my patio now has three less bushes, two severely trimmed and ready to be removed trees, and my husband and son are at Lowe's or Home Depot picking out garden wall stone, and various other supplies (planters, pavers, etc.) Finally gonna start living in our house instead of just kind of hanging out here until The Next Step.

*happy sigh*

No comments: