Saturday, May 30, 2009

Corrupting my neice

As best I can.  Just because I know Christa's not real big on the whole flower headband thing, I thought I'd sneak one of Kylie's on to Alexa while her mommy and daddy were busy playing at McDermont.  She liked it:

But I figured I should take one without the flower, too, so you can see what a happy girl she is without the distraction of a giant red daisy sprouting out of her noggin.  She was pretty happy most of the time she was here today:
And the other three--the twin terrors and Keilana.  Dylan and Keith always make me laugh and make me nervous when they're together.  Please ignore the unsightly trash bag (I had just done a whole bunch of trimming/cleaning and hadn't gotten everything to the dumpster yet).  Looking at these pictures always reminds me just how lllllooooonnngggg my Lowe's wish list is.  *Sigh*

Such serious little ladies--only when the pacifiers were in their mouths.  These two are very happy, easy babies.  We got a good bunch this round.  All four (Kylie, Alexa, Claire and Clark) seem to be pretty mellow tykes. :)


1 comment:

Kirby and Logan Hoffer said...

I feel you on that Lowes wish list, seems as though it is always growing and never shrinking! Love the Serious Pacifier faces :)