Tuesday, October 12, 2010

So far today I have:
cleaned my whole house
(picked everything up,
mopped floors
vacuumed,
unpacked and put away everything
from our weekend trip)
sorted all the laundry
and have the first load done
and two more in the machines,
fed three kids breakfast
and two kids lunch,
took Dylan to school,
downloaded the photos from our quick trip,
bathed my stinky, dirty dog,
put Kylie down for a nap
and called my grandma,
who seems to be doing pretty well
considering the month she's had.
Now if only I could muster the energy
to sort and edit and post pictures.
We'll see if I get there.
But I'm taking a break
while the monster sleeps!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Wow, if I didn't know that you were not near the end of your pregnancy, I would think that you are nesting with all your accomplishments today. Way to set an example for all us lazy moms.