Saturday, January 25, 2014

Doing Research

Yesterday we were driving home from the store, and the kids found my chem lab goggles in the back seat.  I asked that they not play with them, and Dylan said, "Yeah, those are for scientists, so I'm going to need some some day."

Keilana responded, "Yeah, when you're a scientist working with bad chemicals. Or wait, I thought you were going to be an animal scientist?"

He quickly answered, "No, I'll need different ones because I'll be a scientist working with robots.  That's why I brought my bird guide book, so I can do research so I'll know how to make a good falcon robot."

Sometimes I wish I could walk around inside their little heads and see all the fascinating things going on in there.

1 comment:

Kaytee Postma said...

Amen to that one! Sometimes my girls say such silly things and I think to myself, "What it must be like in that head of yours!"