Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tag! You're it!

Sam tagged me (in her oh-so-official way), so here it is.

How long have you been together? We've been friends since October of 2002.  Started dating early December 2002.

How long did you date?  Officially, only like a month before we got engaged.  We decided to get married in January of 2003.  Then Doug actually proposed in March of 2003.  We got married that July.

How old is he? 31

Who eats more? Definitely Doug.

Who said "I love you" first? He did actually.  I'm far too much of a fraidy cat to go first.

Who sings better?  I'm gonna have to go with Doug on this one.

Who is smarter?  Coincidentally, we both know our IQ's and so technically Doug.  But it doesn't matter, 'cause people like me better. lol.  Doug's a big believer in the theory of multiple intelligences, though.  You oughtta hear his IQ rant--its a good one.

Who does the laundry?  Always me.  Doug only does laundry if I'm gone or severely ill.

Who does the dishes?  See above.  Let's face it.  He works like 50 hours a week and I'm home all day.  I don't see any good reason for him to do dishes or laundry with any regularity.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?  That would be me.

Who pays the bills?  Doug.  

Who mows the lawn? When we had one, Doug mowed it.

Who cooks dinner?  Oh, that would be me again.  I am SO a 50s housewife. lol.  Actually, most 50s housewives probably cooked better dinners than me most of the time.

Who is more stubborn?  Oooh, tough call.  We're both incredibly stubborn, but I do hide my stubbornness better.  Does that count for anything?

Who asked who out?  He asked me out.  HE pursued ME. Don't let him tell you anything else, because that's the truth.

Who proposed?  He did.  I wouldn't marry a guy if I had to propose.  

Who has more friends? Its a toss up.

Who is more sensitive? Me

Who has more siblings? He does by one.

Who wears the pants in the relationship?  Its pretty darned equal.

Who are you tagging?  Anyone who has not been tagged.

1 comment:

Sam and Kurtis said...

I told Kurtis how old doug was and he didn't beleive me. LOL i told him about all of our past and how you liked the older guys and i liked the younger ones. Looks like we both ended up that way in the end. Love ya