Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Inconsistency

So, yesterday, I got in my workout and shower, got the whole house cleaned, got the laundry going and sent several messages before Keira was down for her nap.  Did I mention I also had an extra toddler most of the morning?

Today, by 11 I had still not exercised or showered, there were toys everywhere and both the girls were still in their PJs.

Oh well.  I did get the most time consuming parts of one of Dylan's primary Christmas presents done, so its not a total wash.

Someday, I'll be able to make a schedule and stick to it, uninterrupted by other people's shrieking fits, runny noses, falls down the stairs or off of chairs, and other such life-stuffs.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I've been there. Some days, I feel like I am accomplished, and then others... I am lucky to get a shower. Such is the cross of being a mom, and you have double the rugrats that I've got.