Thursday, June 5, 2008

Such great family!

So, after Keilana's birthday yesterday, I just have to say how grateful I am for her big, wonderful family.  Just after lunch, her auntie Amanda and cousin Clayton called and sang her happy birthday.   Less than an hour later, her Grandma Katy and aunt Rachel called and sang her happy birthday, too.  Later in the afternoon, her aunt Melissa called to wish her a happy birthday and listened patiently and enthusiastically while Keilana rambled on and on about all her birthday plans.  Just before dinner, her auntie Jen called to wish her a happy birthday, too, right before auntie Amanda and Sarah arrived to drop off presents.   

While we were doing some errands yesterday evening, my Mom called to wish Keilana happy birthday and tell her package was on the way.  This morning we got Yaya's package and a delightful singing card from Gwen, Todd, Maysa (who signed her own name with impressive skill, I might add!!) and Paisley.  A package from my sister, Christa, had already arrived last Saturday for her.  

I'm so glad I've got such wonderful family, and glad for Keilana.  So, that being said, I'm going to try to be better about birthday cards and/or phone calls myself, since I'm pretty lousy about it.  Perhaps we can get ourselves together in time to send something to Maysa for her birthday! :)

No comments: