Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Baby info

I've had lots of you send emails/make phone calls asking what we needed for the baby, and that's very sweet.  Please don't feel obligated to make a purchase for us, as we don't need much with this being baby #3, and I am horrible about getting gifts for everyone else (they usually get purchased and then sit in my room until the baby has outgrown them, at which point they generally end up as a last minute shower gift for someone who lives here).  

That being said, if you are one of the persistent ones (bless your generous souls--though I don't know how you find the time to bombard me with email) I did create a registry at Target a while ago, mostly as a shopping list for myself (you see, I cannot remember anything if I don't have it recorded somewhere).  So if you really want to get her something, an item off that list (or something similar you have purchased elsewhere, I am SO not picky) would be of the most help.  Thanks again for your thoughtfulness.  It doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated, despite the fact that I am far worse than I used to be at answering phone calls/emails/etc and sending random thank you cards.  Love you all!!

No comments: