Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lovin' on her sister

Keilana is a pretty big fan of our little Kylie Bear.  The image below is one I see several times a day around the house.  She actually a really big help with the baby.  Just a little mommy already.  A few weeks ago when she was snapping pictures around the house, I asked her if she wanted to be a photographer and take pictures when she grows up, to which she responded, "No! I wanta be a mommy!"

Kylie's got her uniqueness to be sure, but these two look A LOT alike.  Their personalities couldn't be more different. . . .
Dylan loves both his sisters, but probably doesn't like either of them as much as he likes having his picture taken.
Sometimes I think, "They're just seeing it because of his personality.  He doesn't look THAT much like Doug."  Then I see a picture like this and think, "Then again. . . . ."

1 comment:

The Crocketts said...

Congrats on your baby girl! She is so sweet!