Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Almost forgot to mention

Kylie Bear took her first steps today! She was holding onto the TV table and I was kneeling next to here and held my hands out for her to come to me, so she took three big steps right into my arms!!! A little while later I motioned to her when she was holding onto the coffee table and she smiled and took five or six steps to me! It'll be a couple more weeks before she's doing it regularly I imagine, but by Halloween I'll bet she's a pro:)

I can't believe she's going to be 10 months this next Monday. Where does the time go? She's such a delightful little thing. So calm and gentle. Every now and then she starts chatting or hollers at us a bit, but she's mostly very quiet and smiley (or practicing her "Oooohhh" face, or her scrunchy-nosed, squint-eyed face she's so fond of lately). She is affectionate and very attached to both Doug and me. She loves to play with her brother and sister, and is starting to figure out how to "wrestle" with Dylan. I can put pigtails in her hair now and she says "Mama" when she wants me. *Tear* They grow up so fast!!

No comments: