Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas List

Fabric scissors

Bounce flash

new 18-55 lens (or fix the one I've got)

Some of those cool slipper/bootie things from Target

A cashier's check in the amount I need to get all my current dental work done

bunk beds

the orange crates from my backyard gone

new ankles

a little more faith (and, consequently, a little less cynicism)

crafting supplies

a Dyson animal hair vacuum

books (so many books. . .)

the ability to read said books without falling asleep

2 comments:

Sam and Kurtis said...

like the list i'm gonna have to check out the target booties i really want a pair of wool boots but won't pay up the butt for them.

Callie said...

Isn't it funny how as we get older, we have more and more domestic items on our wish-lists? You know how crazy my mom gets at Christmas time, I actually have a new comforter (for the guest bed in Gracen's room) and new sheets for our bed on my list...out of everything on the list those two things are what I am hoping for the most! :) Oh to be old...