Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Keilana's turn. . .

So last night, I'm laying on my tummy on the floor next to the Christmas tree reading. Keilana comes and sits down in front of me, looks at me, smiles, and says, "Mommy, your nipples are coming off!"

I start laughing and say, "What?!"

Again, great big excited smile, "Your nipples are coming off a little bit!"

Laughing hysterically and utterly confused as to what she's talking about (after all, she can't even see my chest, since I'm laying on my tummy), I said, "Keilana, I don't understand. What are you talking about?"

She rubs my face where I had a nasty acne breakout a week or two ago and says, "Your nipples are almost gone."

I lost it and started laughing again and explained to her that the word she was looking for was "pimples".

5 comments:

Nate and Annah Butterfield said...

That's hilarious!!

Becky said...

hee-hee-hee-hee-hee...

Callie said...

Oh the things that kids say! Hilarious!

Completely off the subject, but I am really jealous that you can lay on your belly and read! I miss being on my tummy soooo much! That's my favorite way to read. Oh and you were reading?!?! Again, I'm jealous! When do you have time for that? Were there pictures in the book? :)

Laura Neill said...

lol... oh that's too funny! Thanks for the laugh :)

Kirby and Logan Hoffer said...

between this and lauras pregnancy list, I've had quite the chuckles tonite....my husband is starting to look at me funny ;)