Thursday, December 18, 2008

My favorite Kylie pic so far

This morning was her first check-up.  She's down to 9lbs, 8 oz (I imagine that's because my milk didn't come in until Monday--she eats a lot!).  I keep telling everyone how mellow and ridiculously easy she is, and its so true.  She was wide awake for her whole physical, but she never cried, fussed or protested even the tiniest bit the whole time.  She was just looking at the doctor, wide-eyed and content while he poked and prodded.  And we've both slept all night the last two nights.  From between 9 and 11 pm until about 8:30am the last two days, she's only been awake just enough to suckle (and she nurses easily while I'm laying down already, so I really don't have to wake to feed her).  I'm already getting real sleep!  Its fabulous!

2 comments:

Kirby and Logan Hoffer said...

what a cutie! I'm glad that she's an easy baby ;) and sleeping thru the night, very nice! I don't even get to sleep thru the night now, due to the uncomfy pregger stuff....

Anonymous said...

am I going to have to wait for my 3rd child for a night like that?!