Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Here you go, Becky

Forgive the picture quality--my D40 went on a field trip yesterday and has yet to find her way home. So the iPhone shots again. Odd colors for Mickey Mouse, but what can I say? Its what my little girl wanted today. The blue frosting is vanilla, the pink is strawberry. Atop good old butter cookies. This was sort of a hasty after school job, but Keilana and I agreed while we were finishing that next time we need to make some piping icing and the right colors to give our Mickey Mouse a face. Maybe over the long weekend. Sugar cookies are by far Keilana's favorite activity. She enjoys crafts, but you don't usually get to eat crafts when you're done. And yes, Dylan has a bare butt. Just as I snapped the photo (he came in the room behind me while Keilana and I were frosting), I realized he wasn't wearing any pants. Oh, Dylan.

1 comment:

Sam and Kurtis said...

i would have never noticed the bare butt. lol thats so funny. love the cookies. I've been trying to think of some things for all of us to do for family night. cookies are on my list. love you guys hope your doing well.