Friday, April 19, 2013

Just putting it out there

If, God forbid, anyone I love were ever to do something completely insane or terrible, please don't judge me if I don't get on camera to either justify or condemn them, or if I disable my Facebook account and make my blog private, lock down my house and hide from the world for a while.

Because, I'm telling you right now, if I were ever to have to deal with such a thing, until I have had some time to process all the powerful, raw emotions that must surely come with the territory, the last thing I'm gonna want to do is talk with a bunch of strangers, so that they can broadcast it to a bunch of other strangers.

No matter how much people "want to know" or "need to know", I don't begrudge a family member hiding away to deal with their reactions/emotions privately.  I know its what I'd want to do.

No comments: