Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Belly wk 26 and more fountains

























































So this morning I get a rather rude and impatient message, "When are you posting new belly pics?!" 

"It's only been 2 weeks since I posted the last one," says I. 

"2 weeks is a long time!" says she.

"Well, I'm wearing the same outfit today," says I, "I guess it would be good for comparison."

And since what I should be doing is getting my house in order before all these people come over this evening, what better time to waste time taking, downloading and resizing pictures I don't need?  Hard to tell in the picture, but she's sitting quite low.  While this is nice for my lungs (I can still breathe pretty easily and don't get kicked in my ribs much), it is rather uncomfortable for the rest of me.  I feel quite squished!  At least she's not as busy as Keilana was.  Oy.  That would hurt.  So, baby belly at 26 weeks.  14 weeks til her due date, 15 1/2 til her likely birthday.  The kids and I are getting towards the end of our time at Sweet Briar Fountains, so I took a few more pics to close out the summer.  Its still hot (supposed to be over 100 today), but those days will be ending soon.  Last splash.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Wow, you are coming along fast! I'm all jealous. I'm only 10 weeks along and I have forever to go. You do have really cute kids!