Tuesday, August 19, 2008

School Pic

Yesterday our camera batteries were dead and we forgot to get a shot of Keilana before her first day of school.  So here's a picture of her second day of school.  Not quite the same thing, but you get the basic idea.  She was a little more apprehensive today when we got to school, but was still happy to be there and was good when it was time for me to go.  This morning, Dylan was interrupting her trip up the stairs when I hear her say, "Dylan! Don't! I gotta brush my teeth, I'm gonna be late for school!"  It was cute.  She's getting awfully big--even if its hard to tell since her shirt's too big for her.  But it is a size 7/8, after all.

2 comments:

...Laura... said...

I can't believe you have a kid old enough to be going to school! It feels so wierd to be getting old. I'm glad she's taking the transition well. I'm sure that's a big relief for you. How are you taking it, being without the big sister during the day?

Julie said...

Wow, she's so grown up! What a cutie. Seems like forever ago that she was just a few months old. sigh. It was good to hear from you.