Tuesday, March 24, 2009

For a night out to someplace I can't afford

Blackfantasy
Blackfantasy - by RebeccaSusan on Polyvore.com

Here's why its only make believe.  Like I could EVER wear that dress. I LOVE the idea of it, but even if I was nice and thin, I'm pretty sure it'd look awful on me.  And those shoes--such sexy shoes.  But wearing regular heels (let alone ones this totally awesome) makes my ankles hurt horribly after about 5 minutes--assuming I haven't rolled them yet by then.  Which is more likely than you'd think. I hate my floppy ankles.

3 comments:

...Laura... said...

LOVE it. I want that jacket. I love the heels, but I've decided I don't like the ankle straps b/c they make my feet look bigger than they already are and they make my legs look short, and my legs are the only thing I've got going for me lately, so I can't have that! :) Gosh darn it, now I'm tempted to do another outfit fantasy :)

p.s... yes, it is a little tacky to wear an ankle bracelet w/ heals (in my opinion) Just being honest ;) Unless of course they're espedrilles or something casual of the sort, then I think it's okay.

Becky said...

drooling...bb

Christa said...

love this combo. I love the heels too, though i could NEVER wear them.