Friday, March 6, 2009

Oh, it is ON! On like Donkey Kong!

I have a texting problem.  I enjoy this form of communication a great deal (especially with my iPhone, where it is so easy to text).  Kindon and I like to text--it is a habit we developed while I was serving in my previous calling.  One of us would text the other to ask a question/pass on some info, and it would quickly evolve into a battle of wits--who could ridiculify or sarcasticate the other the best.  Or sometimes we'd just have a conversation.

Yesterday, he texted to let me know that Angie had had her baby (their sixth).  Little Ava Meik, weighing in at 9lbs, 10 oz.  Most of Angie's babies were around this size--they breed big babies, but little people (kind of like Christa, come to think of it).  So today he he texts me to inform me that he thinks we should set up a sumo match between Kylie and Ava.  I am SO there.  Stay tuned. . . . .

4 comments:

Christa said...

Hahaha, when just at the point when they're both walking. . .you could sell tickets to that, lol.

Becky said...

i'd pay money to see that...not walking though - just army crawling/scooting around - forced to wrestle it out on the ground...bb

Becky said...

ps - i think you and i were the same person in college. i avoid rm's like that plague. and the only one i met that made me tingle and want to throw all my cares to the wind...was 30 and totally into the freshman girls - yes - that is girl with many s's behind it. sigh. enough for me to keep on trucking. i'm glad i did. nick's pretty tinglerific...bb

Kfrogdiva said...

SO funny! How have you guys been? We will have to get together sometome soon!